On my vacation last week, I had the most amazing time...but one of the best and silliest things that stuck out to me, was the shower. The home that we stayed in was luxurious and incredible to say the least, and the shower had these built in steamers...so I could hot steam/sauna shower anytime day or night for as long as I wanted, then do it again 30 min later. Silly, I know, but you have no idea how incredible that was to me, no idea. Ha!
God blesses me a lot but sometimes God does it In the areas that shouldn't matter, that are extra, that could easily be considered wasteful or unnecessary. Sometimes, He blows my mind with intimacy of the blessing, the long stale and forgotten dreams made to come true unexpectedly, the things that are minuscule and easily looked over. He reminds me that He knows, that He hasn't forgotten, and that those tiny details and stale dreams matter just as much to Him as they did/do to me. He does these things because I am His child and it is His pleasure to love on me, even in those "unnecessary areas"
20 Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]–21 To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).
Ephesians 3:20 (Amp)
Ephesians 3:20 (Amp)

Comments
Post a Comment