The Moment of a lifetime...

He'll come!

Verse 1
I have decided I have resolved
To wait upon you Lord
My rock and redeemer shall not be moved
I?ll wait upon you Lord

Pre Chorus
As surely as the sun will rise
You'll come to us
As certain as the dawn appears

Chorus
You'll come let your glory fall
As you respond to us
Spirit reign flood our hearts
With holy fire again

Verse 2
We are not shaken we are not moved
We wait upon you Lord
Our Mighty deliverer my triumph and truth
I'll wait upon you Lord

Bridge
Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed

You tube video of this song being performed by Hillsong

Trendsetters Women Conference 2010

After much praise and worship led by Candace Martinez and her beautiful voice...the song above touched my heart deeply as the words began to flow through my jagged heart wounds. They began to sooth and soften the edges of those wounds as the Holy Spirit moved through mine and the women around me willingness to ask God to show himself and to have faith that he would.



"You'll come let your glory fall
As you respond to us
Spirit reign flood our hearts
With holy fire again

Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed"

These words especially spoke to me, as I saw the chains in my life ... the chronic and severe depression, the co-dependency, the pride, the control, all of that was revealed in my minds eye, suddenly and as clearly as a the words in this note, or an image in a book. The realization that these needed to be removed from me if I were to feel joy and happiness again, to grow and move forward and my hearts desire to have my disaster of a marriage reconciled and healed was to be answered....


The moment in my freshly, (as in a few months old)  re-dedicated life to Christ that I physically felt the spirit of God brush my left shoulder, followed by Pastor Roxanne; while prophesying and giving many words of God to many of those women;  giving a message just for me. In a crowded room full of women, she said: "...someone in this room has been on a roller coaster of heartache and grief, for a long time now, but the last 9months have been exceptionally difficult. That time is over, that ride is done..."

As soon as she spoke those words, the Holy Spirit gave me an over-exaggerated nudge and spoke to me in my heart saying..."that's you, this word is from God and it is for you".

I said "this ride is over, I can choose to get off or I can stay on, but as far as God was concerned I was ready to move on?"

I then said "I am done with this crap ride" and pulled the bell.

That acceptance of his word and his promise, that faith filled, 'somewhat completely desperate dive for the exit',   response was God's cue. He instantly, right then in that moment, released me from my bonds of misery and imprisonment...I FELT freedom, joy, and happiness for the first time in 5 or 6 years. Until that point, I couldn't even remember what it felt like to truly smile or feel happy, I was so deep in my hole. But God said, NO! She is my child and she trusts me and he smashed those chains and lifted me out of that hole. I have never felt or acted depressed since that day in September of 09.  I was literally healed  and set free in an instance. I have tendencies and it takes moments of conscious effort to not let old habits decide my behaviors, some days are better than others and some days are well...not so great. I do not sink though and I am not stuck.


Jeremiah 33:6
Behold, I will bring you health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth.

Matthew 18:19
Again I say to you that if two of agree on Earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

Psalm: 35:27
Let then shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; and let them say continually, "Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of his servant."**NOTE - At first glance you may think this scripture refers only to prosperity or wealth. The word in the Hebrew for prosperity here is "shalom" and we know it as the word for peace. However, in the Hebrew this word literally means health, prosperity and peace - wholeness, welfare. So you can clearly see the mind of God who takes pleasure in the health, wholeness, prosperity and peace of we His children! He's excited for us to have it. Once you get ahold of this, praise and adoration will naturally flow forth in pure appreciation for who He is to us and all that He has already done for us. Fear and doubt will no longer have a place in your thinking. What an awesome God He is!!!


**The note on Psalm 35:27 were copy and pasted from the following website:  http://www.savedhealed.com/healing.htm.







Comments